- purposefully forget their names
- any time yr talking about anything outside the realm of COD, energy drinks, or football, pause and giggle and say “oh, but sorry - you wouldn’t know anything about this, right? we can change the subject”
- extension on #1: call him by the name of another boy w the same hair color as him. when he protests, laugh and act like he’s trying to trick u
- "hold this." stop acknowledging him for the remainder of the encounter until it is time to collect you bag/purse/coat/etc
- "sorry, what? i wasn’t listening" rinse and repeat
- tilt yr head. make a cute face. “awwwwww”
the boy tears in the notes are amazing
being described as “sexually available to men” or any variation on that never ceases to make me feel panicky and violated and it really triggers me re: past relationships and please stop talking about multisexual women this way
sharing an umbrella with someone seems cute but in practice it is 100% horrible and you both end up getting angry and wet
I hate when you find someone soooooo attractive, but when they open their mouth, you lose interest.
the only D youre getting is a duel
the expression “i cant say that with a straight face” comes from the fact that straight people have no sense of humour and cant tell jokes
(((au where everythings the same except they say bisexual when they mean bisexual)))
Brawly actually turned his gym into a gym. It’s finally been done.
10/10 would bang.
10/10 would care for you
10/10 would tuck you in
10/10 would cuddle
10/10 would make sure you get to sleep okay
10/10 would make you breakfast in the morning